From: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Peter Palfrader
Sent: 07 April 2006 08:25
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FW: Problems with TOR 0.1.1.17rc

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006, Tony wrote:

> I still have a problem with the below - how do I resolve it?

> The uninstall / reinstall seems to have wiped my keys.
>
> Apr 02 19:16:02.849 [Warn] connection_dir_client_reached_eof(): http
> status 400 ("Rejected: There is already a named server with this
> nickname and a different fingerprint.") response from dirserver
> '86.59.21.38:80'. Please correct.
>
> Apr 02 19:16:02.849 [Warn] connection_dir_client_reached_eof(): http
> status 400 ("Already have named router with same nickname and
different
> key.") response from dirserver '140.247.60.64:80'. Please correct.

What's your server's nickname?

If you reinstall you should restore the old secret_id_key from before by
copying the backup to the new <datadir>/keys/ directory.  If you don't
have that anymore you should probably mail tor-ops your new fingerprint
-
and make a backup for the future.

    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal