Re: How to define DNS name?

Hi.

You need to set an DNS A record pointing to your servers IP address and
configure it in your torrc file.
Extract from torrc:

    ## The IP or fqdn for this server. Leave commented out and Tor will
    guess.
    Address your-dns-a-record.yourdomain.com

If you don't own an domain name where you can edit the DNS records you
can register at a free DNS provider like dyndns.org or afraid.org.

Greetings from sunny Munich
Tristan