Re: Wiki about usage of vservers still up to date? / What are descriptors?

On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 02:27:30PM +0200, Landorin (GPG 4096R/E9FD5518) wrote:

> Also, what are descriptors and how do I know if a server/vserver is
> able to connect to 1024 descriptors?

Descriptors are essentially file handles. You'd need to ask your virtual
server administrator how many are allocated to your instance. If you
have more than 1024, then I don't see why you couldn't run Tor, but
YMMV.

--
Re-Interpreting Historic Miracles with SED #141: %s/water/wine/g