Re: clock jump in 0.2.0.23-rc, too

On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 1:47 PM, Scott Bennett <bennett@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  ... Here is some of yesterday's notice-level log from my tor (0.2.0.23-rc) ...
>      Those are all of the messages issued thus far, so 0.2.0.19-alpha has been
>  running with no problems for over 25 hours.  I will continue to watch the list
>  for news of a new release to try, but for now, the *-rc versions are quite
>  unusable as servers.

i'm curious to know if your configure script is perhaps doing
something wonky; can you determine if there are changes in the link
flags, config.h, or -D defines between these two versions that
configure may be generating?

in particular, i'm curious if something in a failed configure setup is
causing your tor_gettimeofday wrapper to use ftime() instead of
gettimeofday().

best regards,