Re: server

On Apr 7, 2008, at 12:49 PM, Dark Clouds wrote:
hi there
there's someone thinking of helping out tor by running a server. will one of the admins care to or please recommend someone nice enough to help on setting up one?

Hi,

I'm not an admin, but I can help you in the process if you require more assistance than the FAQ can provide. Meet me in #tor on irc.oftc.net, or e-mail your questions.

Sebastian