[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: monitoring tor-traffic
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: monitoring tor-traffic
- From: "Jonathan Addington" <madjon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:41:45 -0500
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 16:41:54 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=koyoPNi9AxlyryCCLjEVo261hosEoocnzym6GVYC1LA=; b=fLYrshEYOoOdEfFTzgqgHT11BhXDLm3uWelCkyE0z7++Al3zkr3I4GID3zKmmqUyaMVi2O09oPf3J9U776UsdPUDcihKJi1z47am8+NLtuuOVSGR4ca9D0BmnEt+7SqOvu0Mj2eAk3tqdrxdZVoiyWLguE8C08fg39652kz+Sss=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=kr02dMQMApUAxvHUvT5+vRUwbjWbs/25aV3LLKs6m65LTWczQp/U6zPVFwJAqg4xwd8B1zZ9+0A196GIfjq98+6sCxrxCyyDrS+JmM+9ODD8rUgYkvj6D8oAYkCI5CcjnZjOdnGdqu3TS6iezNHvNvMOtEDyEpgHRsqM5Ncm83I=
- In-reply-to: <20080410160906.GA5809@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <20080410160906.GA5809@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
What OS and router (if you have one) are you running?
On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 11:09 AM, sigi <dugongs@xxxxxx
for a year or so, I was running a Tor-middleman-relay, and the
monitoring-sites on the net were fine for me.
Now I switched to a bridge-relay and was thinking about how to monitor
the connections and traffic going through it.
I found a plugin for munin, as mentioned here
but this doesn't work, the plugin exits with errors.
Now I'd like to get any information, how I can easily monitor my
tor-relay: How many connections and how many traffic goes through it.
Thanks for your help!