Re: exit counts by port number over 61 days

On Sun, April 19, 2009 14:19, Sebastian Hahn wrote:
> Go read the website first.
Please, could you give me a pointer about it?
I've just ran a "site:torproject.org bittorrent" through scroogle  and the
only relevant results are (in order of appearence (to me)):
1) https://wiki.torproject.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/TorifyHOWTO/BitTorrent
2) http://blog.torproject.org/blog/why-tor-is-slow (especially
http://blog.torproject.org/blog/why-tor-is-slow#comment-831 )
3) https://wiki.torproject.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/TorFAQ

Bittorrent is indeed heavy on resource consumption and that's why it's on
the default reject list, I think, but saying it will disrupt the network,
come on, it's a bit hard to tell (and the Tor net is still alive and well
:-P ).

--
Marco Bonetti
BT3 EeePC enhancing module: http://sid77.slackware.it/bt3/