Re: [tor-talk] Google disable web-access to gmail for Tor-users?

One thing you could test is adding your existing google account (one
pending SMS verification) to the android emulator and see if that has
any effect. It's pretty much the same process I outlined before,
except hit the 'add existing' option rather than 'create new'

--Aaron