Re: [tor-talk] Google disable web-access to gmail for Tor-users?

On 06.04.2011 22:54, Aaron wrote:
> If you need a throwaway number for SMS there are a number of VOIP
> services that might be useful and could probably be purchased using a
> prepay card if you want to do it anonymously.

OT: I have recently registered a VOIP number and mistakenly entered the
wrong postal address details. They wanted me to submit either a scan of
a government ID or a recent phone bill. I used a free PDF editor and
changed my address in the PDF to match the wrong address. A day later,
the account was confirmed.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/