Re: [tor-talk] TB for Win

On 8 April 2011 20:29, Mike Perry <mikeperry@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We're also planning on changing our release structure for Firefox 4.
We will very likely be maintaining our own (hopefully small) set of
patches against Firefox 4 and shipping Tor Browser Bundle as our only
supported platform, and discouraging the advanced tor packages and
Torbutton+OS Firefox setups (and removing or unrecommending Torbutton
on addons.mozilla.org). This also means that we need to sink a bunch
of effort into making sure Tor Browser Bundle is a working solution
for people on every platform.

So we're not sure exactly when all of this will be ready, but we're
working as hard as we can to make it ASAP.

Does this mean that the modified FF4 & associated add-ons will be available in the Tor repository?
If so, will the packages be custom-named, or will they fill the current Firefox/Iceweasel dependencies for other programs?
Will the patched version ship with the FF branding?

-flamsmark [0x80Af07D3]