Re: [tor-talk] TB for Win

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 9:38 AM, Erinn Clark <erinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As an aside, I met some nice people at a conference once and they suggested
> that if we can't afford real usability testing, we should just go sit in coffee
> shops and interrupt random people and ask them to use our software and give
> feedback, then buy them a cup of coffee. Maybe we should really do this.

A modest suggestion might be to have Google support more functions
than just coding in GSOC... usability/HCI students and volunteers
would probably love this stuff and a few that are located near big
labs could even do more advanced stuff like eye-tracking (or anything
that requires more money than a PC and some brains). Just a thought...
considering how important usable security is coming, I'd like to see
much more institutional commitment to it. best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
ACCURATE Postdoctoral Research Associate