Re: [tor-talk] To Toggle, or not to Toggle: The End of Torbutton

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 11:19:47AM -0500, joebtfsplk@xxxxxxx wrote 1.8K bytes in 31 lines about:
: The operative word for * low resource * machines is

Can we define "low resource" then? A crappy netbook cpu with 512mb of
ram is pretty low resource, but it runs both tbb and system firefox at
the same time just fine.

If we're talking about much older machines that can barely run one
instance of firefox, then people have to switch between browsers,
running only one at a time. TBB is 24MB, a full firefox install on a
minimal linux install will fit in 1GB or so.

--
Andrew
pgp key: 0x74ED336B