Re: [tor-talk] Server/host for Tor forum in Iceland or Norway?

> Hosting relays in Iceland is expensive due to the current monopoly
> arrangement on bandwidth and connections to Greenland and the
> UK, see http://www.farice.is/. If planning to host tor relays in Iceland,

Maybe a half year ago I posted some more info, and don't believe
there is a monopoly situation at this time. Search archive for: farice

There are also now a couple northern crossing routes being laid and turned
up. Though I think those are servicing East Asia, UK, Can, Alaska. You
can google around for the press and maps.