[tor-talk] [liberationtech] TOR router on D2Plug...

----- Forwarded message from Chad Hurley <hurleyc@xxxxxxx> -----

From: Chad Hurley <hurleyc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 09:44:32 -0400
To: liberationtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [liberationtech] TOR router on D2Plug...
	rv:11.0) Gecko/20120329 Thunderbird/11.0.1

Hi All;

I'm looking for a little guidance here.  I have found documents for
getting Debian / TOR router working on the DreamPlug here:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/DebianDreamPlug

I have a Dream2Plug (D2Plug) that I am working with and I was wondering
if anyone has used these instructions for loading Debian / Tor on that
device or if anyone has a successful install for which they would be
willing to share their process.

Thanks,
Chad

If you would like to receive a daily digest, click "yes" (once you click above) next to "would you like to receive list mail batched in a daily digest?"

Should you need immediate assistance, please contact the list moderator.

Please don't forget to follow us on http://twitter.com/#!/Liberationtech

----- End forwarded message -----