Re: [tor-talk] Where to get latest exe for Tor obfsproxy browser bundle

Hi Moritz,

After  Installation of  tor-pluggable-transports-browser-
2.4.11-alpha-2_en-US.exe from  https://www.torproject.org/projects/obfsproxy,
I could
broswer Internet  traffic from this browser.
         Am I need to configure obfsproxy client and obfsproxy server
explicitly? Kindly clarify.

Regards,
Chandramohan