[tor-talk] Which files are required to upgrade to an obfsproxy bridge?

Hello list/George,

one runs a "normal" bridge and wants to turn it into an (py)obfsproxy
bridge, while using Windows.

By using the file from the alpha Pluggable Transports Bundle (\Data\)
one can do that.

I copied the content of \Data\ to another folder and removed the files
that are already provided by the bridge bundle as well as the Flash
proxy files. The question is: which files are required to run Obfsproxy?

I attach a list of files that remain in the folder. The list has a
trailing space in front of each line. I marked the files I know to be
required with an "x" in front.

My assumption is that .pyd belong to Obfsproxy, but they also could be
related to Flash proxy.

The reason for this question is that there's no bridge bundle for
Windows that would let you run Obfsproxy (and Flash Proxy) out of the
box as far as I know. See #8490. And it seems rather easy to run an
Obfsproxy bridge on Windows, when you just copy the required files over
and update the torrc. Also the question is asked to gain some knowledge
in general.

I CCed George/you because I attached a file which may not make it into
the inbox otherwise.

Best,
Sebastian G. (bastik_tor)

[#8490] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/8490

--
0x2B944DAE
BFE9 0DE5 15B6 F548 CDE2 9893 9902 921C 2B94 4DAE
 api-ms-win-core-apiquery-l1-1-0.dll
 api-ms-win-core-crt-l1-1-0.dll
 api-ms-win-core-crt-l2-1-0.dll
 api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-1.dll
 api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-1.dll
 api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-1.dll
 api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-0.dll
 api-ms-win-core-handle-l1-1-0.dll
 api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-2-0.dll
 api-ms-win-core-heap-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll
 api-ms-win-core-interlocked-l1-2-0.dll
 api-ms-win-core-io-l1-1-1.dll
 api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-1.dll
 api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll
 api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-1.dll
 api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-2-0.dll
 api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll
 api-ms-win-core-profile-l1-1-0.dll
 api-ms-win-core-registry-l1-1-0.dll
 api-ms-win-core-string-l1-1-0.dll
 api-ms-win-core-string-obsolete-l1-1-0.dll
 api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll
 api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-2-0.dll
 api-ms-win-core-util-l1-1-0.dll
 api-ms-win-security-base-l1-2-0.dll
 bz2.pyd
x Crypto.Cipher._AES.pyd
x Crypto.Util._counter.pyd
 M2Crypto.__m2crypto.pyd
 MSWSOCK.dll
 pyexpat.pyd
x pyobfsproxy.exe
 pyobfsproxy.zip
x python27.dll
x pywintypes27.dll
x select.pyd
 unicodedata.pyd
 w9xpopen.exe
x win32api.pyd
 win32event.pyd
 win32file.pyd
 win32gui.pyd
 win32pipe.pyd
x win32process.pyd
 win32security.pyd
 zope.interface._zope_interface_coptimizations.pyd
x _ctypes.pyd
x _hashlib.pyd
x _socket.pyd
x _ssl.pyd