Re: [tor-talk] Anonymous Blogging with Tor and Wordpress?

Hi,

Apart from what has been replied before on this list, you should
consider using TAILS, the Tor live-CD, exclusively when you access your
blog. It is too easy to confuse browsers or do some other stupid
mistake, and booting into a completely different system helps a lot,
especially psychologically.

Other than that, use the Tor Browser Bundle and you should be fine.

Contrary to what Ethan wrote in his guide, I would not recommend
Hotmail/Yahoo since (as far as I know) they still haven't rolled out
HTTPS completely. Think about your adversaries, and pick a professional
email service in an appropriate jurisdiction.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/