Re: [tor-talk] Tor's reputation problem with pedo, some easy steps the community could take

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:06 PM, Roger Dingledine <arma@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Part of what we have done a poor job communicating
> is that hidden services are a tiny fraction of overall Tor use. The
> wikipedia article on Tor is mostly written by hidden service enthusiasts
> (as far as I can tell), which further misleads people.

I have recently done an interview for the Russian news portal Lenta.ru
[1], covering Tor and online anonymity and security, and I tried to
make this point clear (third and fourth questions). So someone who
considers such PR important is free to translate and lift the relevant
parts for, e.g., Wikipedia.

[1] http://lenta.ru/articles/2013/04/26/anonymity/

--
Maxim Kammerer