[tor-talk] Small server, not much bandwidth

I've got a small server with a few hundred kilobytes/sec spare; I'm
considering running a bridge node on it (including obfsproxy). I've got
3 questions:

1. Is such a small bandwidth going to make a worthwhile contribution?

2. What port number should I run obfsproxy on, to minimize the chance
of it being blocked from potential users? I'm running other stuff on the
obvious choices (22,80,443) and I've only got 1 IP address.

3. If I run obfsproxy, should I open the regular tor port 9001 to the
internet also? Or will that get me onto blacklists of "known tor
bridges" and cause my whole IP address to be blocked?