Re: [tor-talk] OT - Snowden - was Re: Heartbleed bug / Mainstream information

Great.  Another OFF-TOPIC NSA conspiracy theory discussion. Let's get
something straight. If the CIA wanted Snowden dead, he would be dead.
Period. No verification of that unsubstantiated rumor is possible,
since it is not true. Can we talk about TOR now?

Cheers,
Brian