Re: [tor-talk] Hi!

I think the point was that you've come onto the Tor mailing list and
essentially asked for dirt without asking about the other side of the coin.
I took it to mean that you think you've already got a good idea of what the
'good' uses might be, but it does come across as something of a loaded
question - especially as it's not impossible that there may be some 'good'
uses that you've not thought of.

---
Ben Tasker
https://www.bentasker.co.uk