Re: [tor-talk] Hi!

On 7/04/2015 5:26 AM, gary02121993@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I'm suppose to write about ethical, social, legal and professional
issues raised by my topic - which is Tor - based off of UK legislation
and standards in Information Systems.

Well, how about you say something a little less loaded than "the malicious uses for Tor are ...".

Say something like "Tor is a tool, and like all tools it can be used with good and bad intentions. Some examples of good uses are a, b, and c, while examples of malicious uses are d, e, and f." Then you have a wide range of very interesting discussions that can be engaged in, such as exploring methods that society can use to determine the merit of encouraging or discouraging things that result in both good and bad outcomes. Where are the thresholds? What metrics would you use to determine "goodness" and "badness"? Why does Naz not have a bowl ice cream on his desk right now? You know, important issues like that.

Please note my use of the Oxford Comma, it is the most important part of what I said.

Regards,
- Naz.