Re: [tor-talk] TorBirdy seems to connect to the same exit node again and again

Hello there.
That error message means that your mailserver rejects you, because the
IP address you are connected from, blocks you.
Try to use another exit is my suggested fix.

--
https://justaguy.pw
PGP fingerprint: 3270 891F 27E5 2638 4EF6 706D 609E 2842 CB06 CC23