Re: [tor-talk] SIGAINT email service targeted by 70 bad exit nodes

The relays you referred to all appear to come from vultr.com

21 BadExit relays come from this provider.

The names are as follows: Enddeli, Tanworton, Enthory, Orod, Engbeli,
Samest, Lucrece, Ravid, Maximianus, Menelaus, Keyar, Moslald, Rothtai,
Bybaru, Imeld, Darctur, Gartora, Dardyn, Obana, Bynib, Nalani

Matt
Speak Freely

michael ball: