Re: [tor-talk] Tor Browser crash

> the 'blocked object' menu within NoScript didn't appear until the page fully loaded and clicking the menu items in it did not crash the browser.

Hello! The crash is not consistent, but when it happens, it appears to be a really strange crash. The same happened on some other webpages in which the "Blocked Objects" menu showed up. I just reproduced the crash again on Ubuntu 64bit. What I did is I repeatedly clicked on "Blocked Objects" right after a page was loaded. Tor browser window closed immediately. I cannot determine the reason of crash, and I did not see the crash reporter for segfault show up.