[tor-talk] Fwd: TOR problems - seriously PLEASE HELP ME!

>A good idea would be to set the first/last COUNTRY (download/send data) of
the final node - as many sites do not support connections from foreign
countries.
As Jonathan mentioned in a reply to your post already, you are able to
define a set of allowed exit countries (ie poland only) by following these
instructions on wikihow: http://www.wikihow.com/Set-a-
Specific-Country-in-a-Tor-Browser

>Can you somehow mask the fact that you use TOR browser, substituting the
name of regular firefox?
The destination server (the website which says "don't support tor
connections") probably doesn't block connections because of the browser you
are using. Since every node in the tor network exposes its "tor-membership"
to the network itself, it will always be possible to determine whether you
are using tor or not. On this specific manner, a VPN connection may help
you out, but please be aware that the provider of this VPN will then be
able to log and maybe intercept your traffic.

>There is still a question of what effect on the release of real IP, with
use Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 (PC version), during because it
Windows restart, injected its your packages (every couple of seconds it
sends/receives packets on 443 port)
The most internet security solutions intercept ssl traffic to scan the
contents of these connections for any Trojans or viruses. If not
implemented with perfect care, these solutions probably more harm you than
they help securing anything. You find an example of this here:
http://www.securityweek.com/google-researcher-finds-certificate-flaws-kaspersky-products