Re: [tor-talk] Syncing bookmarks

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Sunday, March 31, 2019 5:37 PM, anan <anan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Wow, Shaarli seems just what I need. Thank you!

You're welcome.

> Are you talking about Nextcloud? If so, please let me know your
> thoughts. I just know the android client is bad, they did a very

Synchronization protocols in general, really.  Sure, they work, but getting right down to it (and this is just my threat model), I'd much rather have a relatively simple application to do something that uses things with known privacy and security consequences (i.e., HTTPS).

The Doctor [412/724/301/703/415/510]
PGP (new!): 4d7d 5c94  fa44 a235
WWW: https://drwho.virtadpt.net/
The old world is dying, and the new world struggles to be born. Now is the time of monsters.