Re: Gentoo's response on them blocking access to their forums via Tor

So, they still won't differentiate between browsing
forums and posting on them.

As for "technical or legitimate reason[10]", since I
can't seem to reach the website (without Tor) this may
have to been discussed, what about a situation where I
as a developer or an advanced user of Gentoo have a
fundamentally different opinion on a core issue from
some demigod core developer of Gentoo and who wants to
silence me or worse identify me? Don't want to state
examples, but hasn't these things happened before?

Maybe someone who is in touch with the Gentoo guys
could ask them?

SK