Re: Gentoo's response on them blocking access to their forums via Tor

At Gentoo's LinuxWorld booth it was suggested that Gentoo would restore
forum access to those tor server operators who altered their exit policy
to disallow port 80 exits to the forums.gentoo.org IP address. That is,
edit torrc and add the following line:

ExitPolicy reject 140.211.166.170:80 # no exit to forums.gentoo.org

Then restart or sighup your tor server.

It's not clear to me if they are monitoring tor servers and will
automatically allow access for those who implement such an exit policy
or whether one needs to contact them after implementing such a change.

Also, I'm not saying this is a good or bad policy, I'm just reporting
what I heard.

Brian