Re: reconsidering default exit policy

an even more important reason is that port 6667-6669 is often used for remote control trojans..

   a tor operator

Arrakis Tor wrote:

maybe we hate irc dorks. I remember when I was 13 I wasn't using IRC
for anything... productive, but I suppose we are trying to preserve
freedom here, so you're right.

I have created a walkthrough in the wiki for windows users to go from
nothing to complete server in under an hour. I would appreciate all
reviews and edits.