Re: Jabberd, AdiumX and TOR(reason for the crossposting..)

Ahh!! thank you for responding peter and suggesting that path for onion resolution , I will try it as a first step,
and yes my real desire is to solve this issue by socks5 resolution via library redirection so that tor can do the onion resolution as normal.

a tor operator