Re[2]: reconsidering default exit policy

Hello Arrakis,

Sunday, August 28, 2005, 10:46:57 PM, you wrote:

AT> Sorry, forgot to give the wiki page:

AT> http://wiki.noreply.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/Tor4Windows

Very, very nice work. My compliments!!!

I have been traveling a lot with my work and unfortunately I have the
mail from this group spread over 4 different machines.

One small question for everyone, I am running Tor as a service on an
XP Home OS. I did that to reduce the chances my kids would shut it off
while away on business.

Is there any problems doing that? Thanks!!
--
Best regards,
 Roadburner                            mailto:roadburner@xxxxxxxxxxx