Re: privoxy/firefox

The latest  stable (1.0.6) operates without causing any screen messages when tor is set to 'notice' loglevel. Programs known not to do DNS in a safe manner do result in such notifications. When did you last review the source? I'll do a local ethernet sniff w/ Etherial if you would like further verification (it's late right now otherwise I would just do it immediately).