[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Using Tor signals on Win32 NT (eg. pseudo-signals)?
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Using Tor signals on Win32 NT (eg. pseudo-signals)?
- From: Anothony Georgeo <anogeorgeo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:13:36 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 19:13:50 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=JCKFwUTQnMbEQ6qIUrsN/igTug/vekwXThWZGEGnKYw38QItpK3f/4sFY6y3bjpR2cOLyDXuXRJGjYW04j9tfSmTLU8LloKWZhvwbNlyZPs6oa8vNVoC/z3M8/hri0+EQ10orVog8OHSYZfYFI09+dAmDDwcSrFRmZQJSluzMWI= ;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----Yes, that would be very helpfull and I would very much appreciate it!
> I am physically disabled and would prefer the use of
> command line (or other methods) if it is at all
Would it help if I wrote a command-line app in Delphi that accepts a
control port and a pseudo-signal as parameters, and returns the result
of the signal as an exit code that you could use in your batch file?
Would I need to install any programs to use your app or just use command-line?
Thank you so much, Anogeorgeo :-)
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.