Re: Skype Call Traced

Thus spake Andrew Del Vecchio (firefox-gen@xxxxxxxxxx):

> Damn. "Unpossible"? This sounds like Double-Plus ungood newspeak man! :P

Yes, I actually am an agent of an unknown branch of an unmentionable
TLA dedicated to the slow and subtle corruption of teh english
language to suit our nefarious ends for world domination.  Snakes On A
Tor was just my cover to distract you long enough to become infected
by our neurolinguistic virus, and the Metatroller has hidden code in
its regular expressions that report your wearabouts directly to our
array of orbiting mind control lasers. ;)

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist