[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
- To: Andrew Del Vecchio <or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: .onion
- From: Arrakistor <arrakistor@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 20:24:42 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:20:56 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:date:from:x-mailer:reply-to:organization:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=OhCcenEIUXhH/5tjCajJfXR8RP20wWB036Umc+F5+MgvwqtRs4P2i6dHfBGm5Z/EQrYCRkSXCUrD1RZJffV2CGUvCFWFJB398eS/TOce39IWN8g5bC/W+Znn0e0izzc6EFL+N0YF70iq6grHJbOwem+w6dGWVPRzlZEw3OQ9HAs=
- In-reply-to: <44F2436A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: Torpark
- References: <email@example.com> <44F2436A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am trying to get Torpark to interact with .onion addresses and need
a website to attempt to reach. Currently, torpark doesn't play well
with .onion since it does remote DNS requests.
BTW, Alex Jones attended my high school, and i've met the nut at least
once before. And he's right about me.
Sunday, August 27, 2006, 8:14:18 PM, you wrote:
> What do you mean?
> BTW, Alex Jones thinks you're a member of the NWO! (JK :D)
> Arrakistor wrote:
>> I would like to test some DNS stuff I'm working on for hidden services. Are there any
>> .onion websites that I can demo?