Re: Holy shit I caught 1

Hi Mike,

Nice catch :-)

I would like to use your Snakes on a Tor but I'm not sure how to use it.  I downloaded it and I have all the required apps (md5summer, wget and openssl) on my Windows XP Home.

Could you give me a quick how-to?

BTW, I have my HTTP_PROXY and HTTPS_PROXY environmental variables set to 127.0.0.1:8118.

Thanks and sorry for the asking,

Anogeorgeo