Re: Holy shit I caught 1

On 2006.08.27, at 22:44, Mike Perry wrote:

If you run soat.pl, you should be running it on a seperate machine
than you are using normally (or inside a vmware image or simply
another instance of Tor) because of shortened pathlengths, strange
exit selection strategy, etc etc etc.

To clarify, is this warning because we shouldn't try to use the circuits soat.pl builds, or is there some other reason? In other words, would it be ok to run soat.pl as long as we're not using Tor at that time on that machine?

/jgt
--
http://tamboli.cx/
PGP Key ID: 0x7F2AC862B511029F