[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tor 0.1.2.1-alpha is out
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Tor 0.1.2.1-alpha is out
- From: Anothony Georgeo <anogeorgeo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:17:44 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:17:58 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Hn31SSMtW2TIzXZ/yQc7kgLLpHqzcDh1ghDCBC9qSGjwr+sKTZfRT2Jeq9gQqN7b+yHYXsFopJK4exIcuScxNcDVgZdo2XhguB2wroDUENGz37q2Zq7u5wmV77HE+oQHbsQqjF36v3vxTP2HszeaNvYxSqWa50MvGTA6Bpqy3q0= ;
- In-reply-to: <20060829084135.GN4355@moria.seul.org>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Roger Dingledine <arma@xxxxxxx> wrote:
(Windows bundles aren't ready yet, since none of the developers haveI am trying to build this on Windows but I'm having trouble using MAKE. I got the source via. <https://tor-svn.freehaven.net/svn/tor/trunk/> and put it into the dir. "Tor".
Windows these days; they'll be up...sometime.)
I have MinGW on C:\MinGW an I included this in my environmental PATH.
I tried running the following along with all [options] I could think of without success.
I keep getting this error:
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop
Any help would be great!
Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.