Introducing Torbird

Greetings,

I  have created a new software for a project called Soap Box, which is
being sponsored by Hacktivismo, a hoof of the Cult of the Dead Cow. It
originally  required  the  usage  of  Torpark,  but  we expanded it to
include  an email client using the Tor network. So I have also created
a  new  freeware  called Torbird. Torbird is in beta, and I am sure we
will have some initial issues with it.

Torbird  allows you to connect to a mail server through the tor cloud.
It is already pre-configured with an email account through gmail.

DO NOT RELY ON THIS SOFTWARE FOR ANONYMITY OR SECURITY, IT WAS WRITTEN
YESTERDAY AND IS IN BETA TODAY.

login: arrakistor.test1@xxxxxxxxx
pass: torbird

please  do  not change the account password as others are testing with
it. feel free to send yourself an invite with the gmail account and
try it out for yourself. Please post your comments either here or on
the Torpark forum Torbird thread at http://torpark.nfshost.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68

Current known bugs:
- On slower machines, multiple processes of tor have been seen.
- HTML links in Torbird do not open up in Torpark, although it does
vice versa.

The soap box beta can be download here:

http://www.freehaven.net/~arrakis/release/soapbox.zip

WARNING: 20MB compressed, 55MB decompressed, please download only once
to preserve bandwidth.

Regards,
 Arrakistor