Warning to NoReply.org DEB Package Users

As you know, a major security vulnerability was just patched with the
0.1.2.16 release. I have been using the noreply.org deb packages but
they didn't update to the newest version (at least not under amd64
feisty). If you are in my situation you can compile from source or
disable your controlport and wait out the storm until a new version is
released. Is the package maintainer busy or..?
Comrade Ringo Kamens