Re: Warning to NoReply.org DEB Package Users

I think what he is saying (which might be true) is that tor doesn't
have the permissions to save the torcc. If this is the case, then
editing it while in operation won't do anything anyways because in
order to load the edited-torcc it must save it first. Just turn off
your controlport for now if you're on the old version like me.
Comrade Ringo Kamens