Re: Privoxy usage?

> what may be useful is the transparent TCP proxy support in Tor for
> ensuring the VPN connections are going through Tor. (VPN software
> being difficult to SOCKS'ify so to speak)

Ahem... if your VPN software is using TCP rather than UDP or raw IP,
then I strongly recommend that you choose a different VPN vendor.

Which means that until Roger, Nick and their basementful of slaves
implement a datagram transport for tor, it will not be possible to run
a well-designed VPN over tor.

                                        Juliusz