Re: Paid performance-tor option?

Sorry, just re-reading my post, I am partially wrong, JONDONYM (formerly JAP) is still running its main nodes from "compromised" countries.

As per privacyinternational.org (link below), Germany, once a top privacy rights bastion country, is deceiving progressively.

http://www.privacyinternational.org/article.shtml?cmd[347]=x-347-559597

It seems that they are knees-down to german law-enforcement, opening their nodes servers to them when required (?), probably even without required nor informative request, as they seem to have set up a backdoor system for law-enforcement.

They have improved the anonymizer network system for PERFORMANCE using a paid option, but they are still lacking to expand them to international countries "exit" nodes to let users to chose for a "neutral" exit one.

Mac.

macintoshzoom wrote:
PERFORMANCE and freeness from big-bro-s influent area is a must for tor and for the world benefiting tor.

JONDONYM, formerly JAP, have just established this.
( https://www.jondos.de/en/ )

If tor is incompetent to find HUGE funding for free, it may be time to setup an international tor paid option.

Mac.