Re: Paid performance-tor option?

Roy,

  Free, no strings attached. Naturally I cannot disclose what specific
  organizations we work with, as that would be counter-intuitive to
  privacy protection. Here is one offer, currently, just take a look
  for yourself: http://xerobank.com/olympics.php

  We'll consider others on a case basis, but some general countries of
  ill repute suffice. If you were to ask me a hard number, I would say
  any country scoring above 40 on the Press Freedom Index.

Steve