Re: Paid performance-tor option?

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 06:30:35AM -0500, Scott Bennett wrote:
>      OTOH, failure to edit responses properly simply makes comprehension
> of the sequence of messages very difficult.  Keeping track of who said
> what when text from previous messages is quoted without attribution is
> like trying to read a story with some or all of the characters' names
> removed, especially when there are lengthy conversations in the story.

What you do forget is, that it does not help to know who said something
if you don't know when he said so.

Therefore all your arguments above apply to failure in setting the right
mail headers as well.

Your mail attitude really prevents people from reading this list
productively. You say we concern about content? Then please don't be an
encumbrance to us to do so.

regards

--
Alexander Bernauer