Re: Paid performance-tor option?

To: Scott Bennett <bennett@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Paid performance-tor option?

> I really cannot parse the above bit of your writing.

I may know better my 1st language, Italian, than you do English. Yet, the fact
that I always have managed to read Italian written even by those who do no
master it is hardly an explanation. [I also don't remember to have complained
ever ... it doesn't take much more effort than some amount, figure.] Hence, I
don't believe you.

From the psychoanalysis, you also would not have started *argumenting* [your
logic is horrible] with such objections.

> Try writing straightforward sentences without embedded asides.

On the other hand, I can read English decently. Hence, I pretend to be able
to recognize whether one writes ... bullshit--what you have done--or not. I
invite you to stop your verbiage.

Do you--rhetoric question [I am aware you don't]--know what you are implying
when you utter "Chinese dissident" ... from a rogue, completely turned mad
country such today's U.S. by surplus? From America #1 in the world for
population living in the jail on its territory, and hundredth of thousands
*outsourced*, jailed and tortured abroad on its behalf! Have you been *boiled*
up like the classical bullfrog from the pan all these years for not having
noticed it? It's grotesque.

> Yes, the U.S. is thoroughly screwed up, but that wasn't what I was saying.
> I was simply stating that what I was about to present was what a tor server
> operator in the U.S. has to consider.

So you suggest a *radfahrernatur*^1 as the model?

> Oh? In August or September 2000?  What event are you referring to?

I am feeling embarrassed myself--for you; because this is really petty, in
fact you have understood perfectly, of course. I have been tempted to add an
erratum corrige. Then I have changed idea. (For the same reason I have added
the *quasi-note* on my *English language* on the last post ... as a kind of a
*probe*, because I wanted to see--and indeed I have: maybe I now have a better
idea on who you are.)

There are m banal explanations for the typo: done 2008 - 2001 mentally ...
then just [mentally] picked the wrong digit, and typed ... eight instead
seven. (Here, where I am replaying, there are *routine* blackouts daily
since months: 4-6-10-12 hours a day; it makes one behave the *saccadic* and
*incremental* way a bit.)

I regard the readers as intelligent, and imagine that they can do by
themselves the necessary corrections here and there. Good that you likely
can't read French, or you would have *corrected* me when I have mistyped
'Reporters Sans Frontieres' in one of my recent replies. (I have written
'Reporter Sans Frontieres'--reporter without 's' for the plural--and, figure,
I know French!)

I make errors and type typos daily, I can live with that. The best professor I
ever have had, on analysis, and a very good personal friend of Polya [it has
always been highly interesting, and amusing, to listen some anecdotes on Polya
once a while during the lessons], always warned us to please correct him as
soon he wrote a *betise* [such, e.g., elementary arithmetic addition errors]
at the blackboard. Mainly for not wasting too much time in hunting an error
backwards, less for *proving* him that, say, 5 - 2 = 3 and not = 4.

> If you would stop ranting and raving long enough to make clear what's
> bothering you ... [etc.]

Maybe verbiage is a reason why you are making it difficult to quote you.

9/11 has been planned much earlier than 2001. (If you can't understand, figure
out why, then I can't help you much anyway.) One--one out of many--signs
of it, is that the Internet--how it would have evolved--has FATALLY [read:
LUCKILY for us ... 'us' the world] been under-evaluated, wrongly weighted and
assessed in its development and potential by the 9/11 *architects*. 9/11 would
possibly NOT have been unmasked as the inside job, the synthetic terrorism
operation it has been, if there would not have been the Internet.

Do you see the implications [cherries-like: Madrid, 7/7, ..., Georgia right
now] of that?

Moreover, similarly to the insane clique who sporadically came out from the
bunkers of an encircled Berlin to still send the remaining boys from the
Hitler-youth to their death, the deranged clique in Washington thinks to have
a 2nd *chance*. (And a 3rd, after the 2nd.)

With the difference that NOW the Internet has been BETTER assessed, and the
expert [simulation] programs adapted accordingly.

If you have managed to follow me till here [bizarre that I am somewhat
thinking at *social engineering*!] then you can continue by yourself.

I hope you understand better Tor's context now.

Cheers,

/Roy Lanek

PS: as someone else from the mailing list has told to you already, please
don't email me again privately--this is not a topic such firewalling, using a
given editor or compiler.

    1. [Adorno, Soziologische Exkurse] radfahrernatur: der Radfahrer tritt
nach unten und bueckt sich nach oben. Is a *typical* German, difficult to
translate expression: treten [tritt] means: to push with the feet, but also:
to crush and to ill-treat; sich buecken [bueckt sich] means: to bend; but also
to bow down, to humiliate themselves.

Do you read German?, I fear you don't. Literally, the above means [my
translation]:

    the bicycler pushes with his feet on the pedals ... downwards, below him;
    in the other direction, upwards and above, it's another story: now our
    brave bicycler is bending his spine! [Introduce the other meanings for
    treten and sich buecken]

Doesn't this portray our today's average American--administrators
inclusive--quite neatly too?`
--
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   tak bisa menari dikatakan lantai yang
SSSSS . s l a c k w a r e  SSSSSS   berjungkit--cannot dance but blame the