Re: [OT] Re: Illuminati (was: Re: Paid performance-tor option?)

> WARNING: This mail has NOTHING to do with Tor.

Again--here we go with infantil-istic [Adorno: adults _can't be_ 'infantile',
children can] statements.

> Dear readers, don't trust him. He doesn't know what he is talking about and
> is just blindly repeating what he read on their front page.

But how do you know--given that your method seems to be picking up at random,
and to judge within seconds--by the way ... so you newer have read any of such
papers [48 articles + 64 letters] before?

> I am a physicist myself

This means nothing. Or ... rather tells discouraging things if you think this
is a justification [keep reading].

> There is not a single "1st order researcher" and the "papers" are just
> ridiculous

Stop, it seems you have lost your marbles. (Also there seems to be panic in
your words.) Just in case, and for the "dear readers:" put a glance a the
titles of the authors.

> The "peer-review" is a joke, since the peer-group are all "believers".

Silly. Do you not see ... as a "physicist," apropos "jokes," that you can't
tell it--because you don't have read [by your own admission] the papers, not
seriously even in your "random" pick?

> I just randomly picked out one paper (WTC 7: A Short Computation, Vol 1.)

Oh, yeah

    WTC 7: A short computation
    Kenneth L. Kuttler
    Professor of Mathematics
    Brigham Young University
    Provo, Utah 84602

> and it took just 30 seconds to find the first wrong assumption

Yet, manged in the next 30 seconds to miss

    9/11 Acceleration Study Proves Explosive Demolition
    Frank Legge (Ph D)
    Logical Systems Consulting
    Perth, Western Australia.

    PROOF THAT THE THERMAL AND GRAVITATIONAL ENERGY
    AVAILABLE WERE INSUFFICIENT TO MELT STEEL IN THE TWIN
    TOWERS AND 7 WORLD TRADE CENTER ON 9/11/01
    By Terry Morrone.
    Professor Emeritus of Physics, Adelphi University

    9/11 and the Twin Towers: Sudden Collapse Initiation was Impossible
    Dr. Frank Legge and Tony Szamboti, ME

and all the others.

> No, it's not, unfortunately they are quite similar.

Again, you can't tell [by you own admission].

> You are one of those dangerous persons, who don't make a difference
> between knowledge and assumptions.

This is what in the psychoanalysis is called projection.

/Roy Lanek
--
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   bagai air di daun talas--as if water on a
SSSSS . s l a c k w a r e  SSSSSS   leaf of talas [two things that never get