Re: copyright abuse through tor

Well.. the Czech government passed a law which is called "on certain services of information society" (in Czech of course :) and has a very similar text to the Directive, in 2004. However dont know if it was an obligation.

Greetings, J. Svoboda

Attac Heidenheim napsal(a):
Hallo,
this EU-directive really sounds like beeing written just for Tor-Nodes !
But the question for me is: Are the EU-countries forced to implement ("harmonize") those directives (its from the year 2000 and I've never heard of it) ? Or is it just a "wish" like human rights, and the EU-mebers can do whatever they want (see France with HADOPI etc, the Stockholm program, ....) ?

Greetings,
Niklas