Re: Numbers of police-raids ?

Attac Heidenheim wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I think everybody who plans to become an exit-node is frightened
> of being raided by the police (even in Germany) because of the server.
> Are there any numbers of police-searches available, especially for Germany ?
>
> Greetings,
> Niklas

I don't know of any in the U.S. however, I will search public records
for anything.  Data won't be available for searches and seizures if a
prosecution did not result, due to the government protecting the
innocent. (which incidentally, might mean no data, I don't think laws
would permit successful prosecution of exit nodes here).

--
Best,

Jon

PGP key located at http://www.nonvocalscream.com/key.txt

PGP encrypted mail preferred.

PGP Key ID: 6F19ED63

Fingerprint: 8397 9B96 6518 5A90 10CA F3C1 C653 AE86 6F19 ED63